Posts by DogeHacks
35 posts total, newest first.
How To Crack Accounts - FREE/FOR NEW PEOPLEin Minecraft Tutorials - For those of you asking how to get Pastebin Slayer, it can be found HERE (https://mega.nz/#F!AqohiBhK).
Besides that, does anyone know of an alternative Socks Proxy Grabber for Net Ghost? Net Ghost isn't working for me COD WWII Open Beta Cheat UPDATEDin Call of Duty 14 - WWII - [QUOTE=kyskms;13145671]anti virus keeps flagging inject.exe as malware[/QUOTE]
Try adding an exclusion to your antivirus for this cheat or just disable antivirus while using the cheat. It's safe.Hack for IW4x (MW2 Client)in Hack Requests - [QUOTE=Dan2006;13116441]They update there anti-cheat all the time. It's hard to keep up with there new patches /yesno[/QUOTE]
Ah, I didn't know they consistently updated it. Thanks /gewdHack for IW4x (MW2 Client)in Hack Requests - I've been looking for a hack for weeks now and I have not been able to find any. There was a thread awhile back about the old Hook.dll working for this, but IW4x developers have a new anti-cheat or something that doesn't[NOSTEAM]Mw2 wallhack/aimbot/noRecoilin Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - [QUOTE=MakerYT123;13015113]I tried using extreme 3.7 , winject and gameowner. But when i select the iw4x and i press inject it just sais an error message from the injector (also when i run as admin) what can i do?[/QUOTE
Showing the 5 most recent posts.