Posts by craniac
53 posts total, newest first.
Anyone intrested for an original mw2?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - hello guys...I dont really know if selling stuff here is allowed...If not please let me know...
The reason im selling mw2 is beacause I got REALLY bored with it...and i also pre-ordered BF3...I ensure you that there isEscalation DLC budiesin Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions - So guys i just bought the Escalation DLC and i noticed that non of my steam friends have it yet...If anyone who has this DLC wants a zombiekilling partner here I am (not to rock like a hurricane) my steam account is ''StChams Mod RS.rez (No adds this time, srry admin :(. )in Combat Arms EU Mods & Rez Modding - how mI supposed to make it work??? havent pla CA for 2 years so I dont remember much about modding...need information!!!!in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - so guys...i was permanently banned from CoDmw2 servers because of hacking...and Im thinkin to buy another copy of mw2...is there any chancce to have problems when i activate the new mw2 copy on the same steam account ???Chams Mod RS.rez (No adds this time, srry admin :(. )in Combat Arms EU Mods & Rez Modding - yo...guys i havent play CA for 2 years and i dont remember much about setting the hacks without injector...i tryed to copy the rez. file to nexon/CAeu/game but the game warns me about a corrupted file... and crashes, co
Showing the 5 most recent posts.