Posts by iKasuFTW
21 posts total, newest first.
Multi Client Loader v1.1in Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Grand1995;10740947]The Launcher keep Crashing. I do all what u say and when i click on "start all", only my 1 acc start. Then the Launcher Crash. (also when i start all Acc by Hand)[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=kwebber321;1074On the topic of MultiBoxing...in Trove Discussions & Help - Well, if i would be able to find the Camera Coordinates, then it wouldn't make any problems to sync the Clients.
I can already share the Keys between all the Clients at the same time from my own Client, but as long as iMulti Client Loader v1.1in Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=ptfock;10739856]I actually have one account there that i can't delete also. Dunnot maybe related to using the other version, and something was saved and craped when trying to delete.
Anyway i went to the folder anMulti Client Loader v1.1in Trove Hacks & Cheats - Yeah, approving takes a little bit <.<
But hey, its for your best :)
Cataclypse maddoggy00Multi Client Loader v1.1in Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=SNPxASSASSIN;10736462]Hopefully it works properly, i'm sure it will though :D
- - - Updated - - -
I don't quite get the point of this, I can load multiple clients just fine but I can only move one character
Showing the 5 most recent posts.