Posts by xpingu
163 posts total, newest first.
Re-Building / Updating Desktop Computerin Hardware & Software Support - That graphics card is absolutely terrible. That is something you want to upgrade for sure. How much are you willing to spend on a new GPU? Also, you probably need a new power supply to be able to power a new videocard, sa10 5800k and gtx 660 ti and gtx 660in Hardware & Software Support - EDIT: Please delete this post, I didn't think this thread was so old and thus I'm bumping a (most likely) dead thread. My apologies.
The ti is very much worth the price.
Though the APU will not cause any trouble fCrazy Graphic Card Overheatingin Hardware & Software Support - First of all, people recommending watercooling to this guy have no idea what they're doing.
You're in dire need of a new videocard alltogether, and GPU waterblocks are NOT universal, so if you'd really want watercoolingHow good is my PC and Laptop for gaming?in Computer Builds & Upgrades - You're forgetting something, Denelf. His laptop is using an APU, which is probably in crossfireX with his 8650, in which case it would be good enough. I'm not a big fan of APU's, but you missed an essential detail.
Othe2 weeks without internetin General - How'd you do it?
I'd probably read a fuckton of books, but if I had computer access just singleplayer games all day
Showing the 5 most recent posts.