Posts by Richard Burnish
48 posts total, newest first.
Phillips Airfryers | 45$ | Fedex 2-3 day shipping |in User Services - [QUOTE=rmartinlp;11069963]Airfryer delivered today. Excellent service![/QUOTE]
Thanks for the vouchPhillips Airfryers | 45$ | Fedex 2-3 day shipping |in User Services - Bump, still selling!Phillips Airfryers | 45$ | Fedex 2-3 day shipping |in User Services - [QUOTE=Megaman817;11007271]I'm giving 1+ vouch for the homie RB. I got my Airfryer today and it's immaculate! Ordered another for a family gift! came fast[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=link1227;10997367]Received the 2nd air fryer todaPhillips Airfryers | 45$ | Fedex 2-3 day shipping |in User Services - [QUOTE=DChan88;10993081]add me D.Chan88 if you're willing to do Canada
Thanks[/QUOTE]
added
[QUOTE=shad0wd0wn;10993037]Have you tried Canada? or are you willing to try canada?[/QUOTE]
I am willing to try it, add me Phillips Airfryers | 45$ | Fedex 2-3 day shipping |in User Services - [QUOTE=FireLeaf;10993903]Am in the process of ordering a HD9220 - $45. Guy seems really cool and I'm looking forward to his service, will update[/QUOTE]
Thanks for your order, completing it now.
Still selling!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.