Posts by sicktight
4 posts total, newest first.
Why cant we ALL make a fishing bot together that works?in Trove Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=aky004;10868763]One of the most important feature that the bot should have is the trophy fish drop, it will let the bot to run for long time[/QUOTE]
Dropping trophy fish isnt ideal. You can get like 10k per gol08/20/2015 Patched trove.exe for bypass the new bypassin Trove Hacks & Cheats - So does this disable the anticheat detection altogether? Like can now fish bot and not have to worry about them logging time played and movement for an account you are botting on?Trove Have Now anti-cheatin Trove Discussions & Help - So fish botters are not concerned about this? Is it safe to fish bot still or not (I know its never safe to bot but you know what I'm asking)?Taejim's Fishing Botin Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=cutsomeslackman;10752477]How would you fish on two clients? I'm using multi client loader and I got the first one working, but when I open another ahk script, it doesn't even throw the hook.[/QUOTE]
What you do i
Showing the 4 most recent posts.