Posts by Zeldar
89 posts total, newest first.
Legendary Eagle + NICE SKINS = 108,61$ PAYPAL / BITCOINS (negotiable)in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Account sold to IvanGotch Without using a Middleman, the trade was fast and pretty funny, we laughed a bit.
He'll post to confirm when the account informations are going to be changed. 85$ USD /baba
SOLDLegendary Eagle + NICE SKINS = 108,61$ PAYPAL / BITCOINS (negotiable)in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - 1) I never trade without a Middleman. So there's no scam possible.
2) The Middleman is always from MPGH and is a confirmed Middleman.Legendary Eagle + NICE SKINS = 108,61$ PAYPAL / BITCOINS (negotiable)in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - [QUOTE=black3rn3ll;10889824]Does this have operations medals, like Vanguard or Breakout?[/QUOTE]
No, here is a screenshot.
http://prntscr.com/8ad1oi
Price Lowered to 85$Need MM Asapin Middleman Lounge - Title //2shortLegendary Eagle + NICE SKINS = 108,61$ PAYPAL / BITCOINS (negotiable)in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - [QUOTE=adetpsplash1;10889353]He straight up just hopped off with my 35$ I payed for skins. Will provide sufficient proof in a few minutes! Watta turd.
***SCAMMER ALERT***[/QUOTE]
I'm not looking to sell the skins, I
Showing the 5 most recent posts.