Posts by Kdawg666
598 posts total, newest first.
Ibuypower computers cheap 20%in User Services - Jesus , My partner is not even assisted with MPGH at all , He lives in Cuba for all I know he was fucking dead. He finally got ahold of me, He is taking over. I sware to god if one more of you mofo's hit me up on skype IIbuypower computers cheap 20%in User Services - Lots of haters haha
Anyways Flengo has been sent order confirmation for his 3.8k comp.
- - - Updated - - -
I'm vigilantly working on catching up , Still have not heard from my partner did get a few orders doneIbuypower computers cheap 20%in User Services - [QUOTE=BubbleTeaBot;10934081]Commenting here to remember to check on this later zz Are you able to ship to Canada as well?[/QUOTE]
Yes I can.Ibuypower computers cheap 20%in User Services - [QUOTE=blitzkrieg123;10934042]Once I see the first vouch I'll be putting in my orders. Can I use my own reship?[/QUOTE]
That can be arranged but I would not be paying for it.Ibuypower computers cheap 20%in User Services - [QUOTE=thien269;10933795]Safe to use my own address or have to get a drop? -soz my skype being kinda wierd on me[/QUOTE]
I have a reshipper that I trust , the drop is up to you , But I don't see any reason it would be n
Showing the 5 most recent posts.