Posts by redangel00
131 posts total, newest first.
This shit is getting so lame.in Flaming & Rage - I agree, but it is something we SHOULD all go through with, not like we HAVE to, but it's something to help prepare us for life.... there was some speech from this British guy who claimed that highschool and college and Fuck DBB and everyone who likes him.in Flaming & Rage - I love DBB, hard.Barack Obamain Debate Fort - I bet 75% of America voted for Obama just cause he's a cool nikka.McDonalds is making people fatin Debate Fort - McDonalds have nothing to do with this, every single other fast food restaurant or any other BUSINESS just trying to make money through selling food.
It's the people who make them selves fat. It's up to every single pyou know whats the next week(FREE ZP/GP CRATES)in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - It does not stack so don't bother playing all day if you are just for the crates.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.