Posts by [Jax]
36 posts total, newest first.
Making A Teamin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Name: Dan
Age: 14
Why: I've been doing it for a while now, so I have experience with it.
Crossfire time: 5 or 6 months.
Things to mod: Everything I have modded already XDGrow up hackersin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=xdiducktapex;829581]1. stop going around and calling us all little kids(even thoguh most of this site is) because some of us aren't ;)
2.we dont need to hack, its just fun watching people like you embarras yourselGrow up hackersin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=ikilla;829545]running? lmao ur going to hack on crossfire 2 huh? woooow how low can u go? =][/quote]
Ummm..... no. I don't hack on any games actually.... the only time I do is when I want to have fun on a noGrow up hackersin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I'd play you right now, but I really feel like going and seeing what happened on crossfire last night after the patch. So just leave and stop being an immature little bitch.Grow up hackersin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=ikilla;829531]to shadow this is a WEBSITE going to myspace does not mean u have a myspace, going to youtube does not mean ur a youtuber going to a porn website does not mean ur a porn star or u watch porn C++ is c
Showing the 5 most recent posts.