Posts by CadeBackflip

16 posts total, newest first.

I need a LEVEL 1 Account or below 10!! Please Help!!in Rocket League Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Asphixio;11501397]Read my second post, you can :)[/QUOTE] Yeah there is always that, but if you want your normal Steam account to be level 1, its impossible.I need a LEVEL 1 Account or below 10!! Please Help!!in Rocket League Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Lynx;11497976] I tried this,my score says -10000000. But my level is still the same. :/ Could you help me please?[/QUOTE] Currently at this given time you cannot downgrade your level I believe.[17.3.16] [100% Unlocked] [Alpha/Beta] Savegame's. Every Title, 5 Level stepsin Rocket League Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=crazyian1000;11489299]Yeah I'm not gonna download it until people can actually see it in game and others can too, as of right now it doesn't really sound worth it considering I do have some of the Christmas items [17.3.16] [100% Unlocked] [Alpha/Beta] Savegame's. Every Title, 5 Level stepsin Rocket League Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=crazyian1000;11484988]Is there a fix yet for the items to actually show up in game? I don't wanna get it yet unless you can actually see the items in game. :/[/QUOTE] Be careful, once you download the gamesave, y[17.3.16] [100% Unlocked] [Alpha/Beta] Savegame's. Every Title, 5 Level stepsin Rocket League Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Sonic9047;11476031]The items appear in the garage, not in game though. It'll set the item to the default. That goes for the items you haven't unlocked prior to using the hack such as beta/alpha, halloween, christm

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Need help?