Posts by Lss
7 posts total, newest first.
Legit boosting [Global Elite Player]in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Hey I'm sorry. I posted here a while ago but my message got deleted, probably because the account was brand new. I ordered 3 wins with him and he's amazing, super good player (clearly not a cheater) and very professionalLyzrds Boosting - Silver And Novasin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - [QUOTE=pPsadasd;10780578]Sorry i work a full time job and you lived in france while i lived in the US...
And yah I don't always keep the accounts i boost on, so if the person i sell it to gets banned my bad. It's not Lyzrds Boosting - Silver And Novasin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - [QUOTE=gwynbleidds;10780242]but he does party boosting :((((([/QUOTE]
Yes he does, but let's just say there were conflicting schedules (he wanted to start when it was midnight for me), and it would have taken way longerLyzrds Boosting - Silver And Novasin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - I would recommend you don't buy this guy's boosting. First of all, he's legit, not a scammer and not a cheater, and he will do the job if you insist hard enough, so I guess if you want something really cheap you can try Account | 2 VAC Bans | $15 PayPalin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - It's banned on CS:S and CS:GO, but guys... the account has Ricochet!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.