Posts by cdr1za
25 posts total, newest first.
VAC bans are delayed ffsin Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - [QUOTE=ndwl;11048401]you have autism.[/QUOTE]
yes we know h0wl plsquestion to hack devin Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - [QUOTE=styl123123;11050534]Im still learning c++ and about csgo hacking in general.
I just have a few questions for you devs out there,
1. If you make a hack and it gets detected what do you exactly have to change to ma[LUA] VB.NET Junk Code Generatorin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - [QUOTE=WasserEsser;11049366]How should someone who doesn't know if you guys are close friends know that your post was meant as a joke?
I never said that the code is copy pasted, all i did was quoting the previous post pCSGO2.0 - External Multihack [Bunnyhop/Triggerbot/Aimbot]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - I don't see the point of aimbot with no ESP to be honest, it does look good though.A bit Smarter : Multihack 4.0 [Fully External] (Aimlock , ESP , OnlyHS Trigger etc)in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - 28 minutes ago
2 pages
what the fuck is this sorcery
Showing the 5 most recent posts.