Posts by Drive137
16 posts total, newest first.
DreamTeam v2.0in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=xsergioxxx;6210482]I have a problem with the hacks,
im download
-vc 2005 Redistributable
-vC 2008 Redistributable
-vc 2010 redistributable
-.net framework 4
-Direct X
-and put msvcr100.dll in my system 32 foldeDreamTeam v2.0in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Ok so, ive been through this http://www.mpgh.net/forum/28-warrock-international-hacks/296556-all-working-64-bit-injectors.html and the Casey injector let the game get to the login screen now i failed at my password but DreamTeam v2.0in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Unknownchris;6208421]How to do you move the menu to like visuals and weapons. Im stuck on the first tab[/QUOTE]
On first page if you read it. which you did not. It says that you must hold SHIFT then press arrowDreamTeam v2.0in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - So i cleared all crash/debug log. deleted CAV , and made sure to run as admin and such , and i have VS2012RC , so i have updated libs and VC++ 20012 so ya. and I have already downloaded 2008 for other games.DreamTeam v2.0in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - ok so when i try and launch the game with injecting it crashes at loading. I tried PerX, and Blue Dragon injectors. Win7 64bit , it works with out injection. Yes I have ran as Admin, yes i have .Net framework 4 , Yes my
Showing the 5 most recent posts.