Posts by Akatsuki-
4 posts total, newest first.
do you know how to Decrypt the weapon butes? unpack rb001.rezin Crossfire Coding Help & Discussion - - - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=giniyat101;9295765]let me keep the decryption method secret ;)
ps : you cannot replace crossfire's files with your own, you will get an error from hgwc or a client error ingame.[/QUOTE]
I trySneakSpeed/WalkSpeedin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Thank You:)How to decrypt ltc file ?in Crossfire Coding Help & Discussion - I get some LTC files from RB001.REZ, how to decrypt them ?
I try to use CLTACompressedFile::Open from Jupiter_Ent SDK but can't load them :(
- - - Updated - - -
htt p://w ww.dumpt.c om/img/viewer.p hp?file=3ykp7at7ophHow to decrypt ltc file ?in Crossfire Coding Help & Discussion - I get some LTC files from RB001.REZ, how to decrypt them ?
Showing the 4 most recent posts.