Posts by impzz
5 posts total, newest first.
hng external aimbot in rubyin Heroes & Generals Hacks & Cheats - I've had some time to test the bot and the aimbot is really buggy because of the elevation issues. If your opponent is even a little bit higher of lower than u than the bot starts to trip.hng external aimbot in rubyin Heroes & Generals Hacks & Cheats - Katsukai nailed it. I just figured that out as well.
The hack works fine when you and your enemies are on the same level ground, but as soon as they are on high or lower ground the hack just stops working. You start aimhng external aimbot in rubyin Heroes & Generals Hacks & Cheats - I don't mean to badmouth your work, but I play with a bolt rifle and 9 out of 10 shots miss. I tried with headshots and without; same results...hng external aimbot in rubyin Heroes & Generals Hacks & Cheats - Thanks for the hack. I won't be using it though. It's incredibly inaccurate. I hit more without it.
Is it possible to release something like ESP or something? Or maybe make the hack a little more accurate?Approval timein Suggestions, Requests & General Help - Hi,
I was just wondering how long it takes before attachments are approved? I am new here and I cannot find the answer to my question.
I have been waiting for this topic for almost 8 hours now...
mpgh.net/forum
Showing the 5 most recent posts.