Posts by Cage9d9
3 posts total, newest first.
FAQ and Tutorials [ongoing/in progress]in DayZ Discussion - Obviously this post is pretty old, but I found a lot of good information from it. It appears both Virtual Advantage and Aim Junkies discontinued their support for ARMA 2.
Can anyone recommend alternatives for the bypassdayz mod spawning, cheap and easy :0in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Apparently I was this guys first customer. He was nice and friendly in skype and completed my transaction immediately. He even had to create a script to bring in a custom item I needed that he didn't have in his script yDr.Destruction ★Supreme Dayz Mod Services [Fast Delivery] ★in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Just used this guy, quick and fast. Took secure measures on my end to make sure there was no connection to me for transaction. Will do business again, thanks man!
Showing the 3 most recent posts.