Posts by Teriax
4 posts total, newest first.
Nippy's Fish Bot v1.3 Now with BootDropin Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=reppin;10973326]Here is a bandaid fix till the liquid type detection is fixed. Be warned the error detection will not check for 45secs now due to this fix but it is the only way around it. This also presented withTrove: Updated Pointersin Trove Coding & Resources - [QUOTE=MEGACoolBlood;10972758]New Static offset = 0x00AAB440
Complet (i dont know why some people need this every time and cant make it by them self)
[Pointers]
WaterPointer="0x00AAB440+0x144+0xe4+0x70"
LavaPointer="0x0Nippy's Fish Bot v1.3 Now with BootDropin Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=xenojoey;10972890]Please fix your fishing bot not working after patch! Love your work![/QUOTE]
It doesn't work because you need to find the new pointers for fishing.
Find them yourself with a guide until Nelly uLazyFishing v1.5.2 (Multi Account Launcher, Fishing, Boot Throw, Auto Decons)in Trove Hacks & Cheats - I'm having the same problem as mageman89, I have the new pointer selected and everything setup but it's still not working for me.
The account is saved fine but when it comes to starting the fishing bot, while I am in th
Showing the 4 most recent posts.