Posts by Ginks
50 posts total, newest first.
A bit Smarter : Multihack 3.3 [f]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - http://postimg.org/image/h4akyw045/4614ee50/
It's detected.Thoughts on the new profile picture?in Art & Graphic Design - [QUOTE=iTzSeyeko™JR #1;10918345]Really choppy typography. Other than that, 6/10.[/QUOTE]
Thank you for the honest review. A friend made it for me and didn't have to pay for it so I'm okay with it! :DReligion? Pointless?in Religion - [QUOTE=n0vich0k;10796723]I feel as though religion is pointless and for simple minded individuals. How do you feel about it?[/QUOTE]
I believe religion is strongly based on an individuals fear of not helping themselveWestboroin Flaming & Rage - [QUOTE=adamkirby2k;10904602]What isn't wrong with religion?????[/QUOTE]
True statement.
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=TKD-;10918697]Wesboror is The Westboro Baptist Church is an unaffiliated Baptist church known fNeed New Anime!in Anime - [QUOTE=CrazyJani;10903575]If anything goes watch boku no pico.[/QUOTE]
Already watched it multiple times. RIP.
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=Xarnix;10912749]this is why you need to[/QUOTE]
I concur. Close thread.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.