Posts by dem0nic
7 posts total, newest first.
How to update Zautoin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - [QUOTE=bluuman;12592609]I'm actually on the latest version, it's just that the creator hasn't updated in a while (so i have some unknown bullets and stuff, i think).[/QUOTE]
Was referring to OP; I'm not part of Zautos dHow to update Zautoin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - It is not very hard to fix yourself, but since you are using a cracked version I'm reluctant to help you as you are pretty much getting free support for warez.
P.S; The format for objects was changed, and unless you knoCrazyClient v4: Killing the game [X11.1]in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Decided to give it a try and I'm very impressed that a client, let-a-lone a PUBLIC client, could be that/this close to zauto.
There probably are pros and cons to each zauto/crazy, however I'm not going to nit-pick at eiCrazyClient v3: Login rewards and fixes [X11]in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=ReeceDaBeast;12565928]CrazyJani Yes i am using a proxy, I don't believe the client works for me otherwise but it shouldn't matter, if the client doesn't work with a proxy thats a big problem. I understand its new CrazyClient v2: No more disconnects [X10.3]in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Great client, but some things to note;
Turning off shrink causes bombs/poisons/etc to spawn eyeballs wherever they are supposed to land & spawns mystery boxes on alch/myst (a.doko(.)moe/cjcnci.png) / (a.doko(.)moe/zqqs
Showing the 5 most recent posts.