Posts by thezohanx
1 posts total, newest first.
please help linux debian 7 just need a small fixin Runescape Help - I have all of my server files in my Linux but my problem is I cant get the run . sh to work
here is my run . sh' s code
ifyou could please fix it and if you do and I get my server up and going good I will pay you Need coders and help getting my server going i have a vps 40 gbs ddos protectionin Runescape Help - well I know im new but I am making progress and I am learning as much as I can but I just got hooked up with a really good vps and I just need a little help getting the server on it its a Linux I am from a good gaming co
Showing the 2 most recent posts.