Posts by UnknownPopo
8 posts total, newest first.
[V88 - TU23] Black Ops 3 Zombie Trainer 1.4.0in Call of Duty 12 - Black Ops 3 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=MisterY;12951816]The speed changer is fixed now, the round changer doesn't work because there is a different protection that sets the round to its original value if you try to edit it.[/QUOTE]
You are an absoluteBo3 trainer pleasein Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Help - If you actually read instead of simply joining to beg you'd know it's already being worked on. Be patient and thankful for people who make trainers.Cryptoforce: Cryptokeys Generatorin Call of Duty 12 - Black Ops 3 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=JayFromElektro;12514867]Sucks. First one too. Rats.[/QUOTE]
First time using cheats on black ops 3?Liquid divinium w/ MisterY's trainer.in Call of Duty 12 - Black Ops 3 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=starkman123;12175375]That's what I have done, but eventually stop getting LD, so I have to set it to a higher round.[/QUOTE]
So exactly what I do is have in trainer the round set to 50,000 for round change, withoLiquid divinium w/ MisterY's trainer.in Call of Duty 12 - Black Ops 3 Hacks & Cheats - How I do this is actually on shadows of evil, I buy speed cola, wall buy weapon, have macro to shoot, reload and spam F to buy ammo, timescale it to 10. I actually while round is changing between 1-2 I change round up to
Showing the 5 most recent posts.