Posts by .:~Fox~Charm~:.
207 posts total, newest first.
[REQUEST]New Signature?in Help & Requests - [QUOTE=stevecbns;7246932]You got one done............................ sigh![/QUOTE]
If you'd like, you can still make me one. I do have other forums that I visit with a signature familiar to the one I have here on MPGaming PCin Computer Builds & Upgrades - Newegg is your friend, you can easily build one yourself and then have it all shipped to you [most of the time you even get free shipping], plus it has a price tag on the side that tells you exactly how much it's going tHelping newbs start off with hacking and DayZ!in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Too expensive for me, Sorry.[REQUEST]New Signature?in Help & Requests - [QUOTE=13blacksnake;7245059]No one will ever respond to this crap, only crap graphic designers that design your crap for free will. Good luck.[/QUOTE]
Your words are harsh, unneeded, and make you look disgraceful. Bu^. ^ Haiioin Member Introduction & Return - [QUOTE=Dreamer;7238998]Welcome back :)[/QUOTE]
Your still my bitch ;3
Showing the 5 most recent posts.