Posts by Frexey
1 posts total, newest first.
✪Boosting ranks!! ADD ME TO DISCUSS!! SUPREME MAIN RANK!! (almost GE)✪in Counter-Strike 2 Boosting - +rep VERY NICE AND TRUSTED BOOSTER!! We made a deal,I went first!I pay for boostingin Counter-Strike 2 Boosting - steam id/Frexey/ skype red_dragon_pak Main GE will boost LEGIT :) msg me sow e can talk about the priceGiving away 30$.in Counter-Strike 2 Boosting - GE main, boosting LEGIT, if you go first, we can start today :) got supreme smurf for lobby add me up skype red_dragon_pak or steam id/Frexey/I give 1 ak redline for boost from mge to dmg. i got 3 wins streak already.in Counter-Strike 2 Boosting - red_dragon_pak skype, add me if still need, legit boosting no hacks :)Giving away rank 2 account for boost from MG1 to DMG!in Counter-Strike 2 Boosting - skype red_dragon_pak i can boost for the acc, add me up
Showing the 5 most recent posts.