Posts by SparkzDr
9 posts total, newest first.
(WTB) MG1-DMGin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - [QUOTE=yoRookie;10789728]Looking to buy an account MG1-DMG Skype - Yorookie[/QUOTE]
Added on SkypeAny CS:GO accountin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - [QUOTE=xkcd1050i;10785850]Trying to get another copy of CS:GO because my main is in cool down and I've seen some on here cheaper than how much it is for a new copy on steam. I'll take any account I just want to play compLevel 3 accountin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - [QUOTE=ovalkiller3000;10784377]Willing to buy a level 3 with no rank or any ranks from gold nova down will pay 8-10 dollars depends on rank
Add me on skype: yoitsmayhem[/QUOTE]
Added on Skype to talk●●●●●●●●●●●●●●● SILVER 1 ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - [QUOTE=CSg_Saddameister;10775889]Hi fellas,
I need a Silver 1 acccount,
Skins, paypal, services swap, account swap.
Post offer below (max 10usd cuz the account will get OWed within a week so I need the crappier Silver 1 Buying silver accounts or lower (trusted)in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - [QUOTE=vova17;10761624]Buying any account that is ranked silver or lower must have private rank 3 for competetives
Skype: dj_beby1
- - - Updated - - -
still looking pm me on skype with pics/proof[/QUOTE]
Adding you o
Showing the 5 most recent posts.