Posts by AzcStee

7 posts total, newest first.

LazyFishing v1.5.2 (Multi Account Launcher, Fishing, Boot Throw, Auto Decons)in Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=taejim;10927273]reppin lol Anyways, I'm working around the clock for v1.6 which is very promising. I'm also trying to perfecting the drop/decons bot. Fishing bot will be stable cuz I will be using reppin methodLazyFishing v1.5.2 (Multi Account Launcher, Fishing, Boot Throw, Auto Decons)in Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=taejim;10924292]I hear ya I will release v1.6 which will fix all of that for now i need to finish a few function for v1.6 1st [/QUOTE] Thanks and great work on this, it's almost perfect for everyone. If anyone iLazyFishing v1.5.2 (Multi Account Launcher, Fishing, Boot Throw, Auto Decons)in Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=taejim;10923702]Thank you i would work on a fix for that once I get home kinda have an idea what went wrong there Thank you so much for the report[/QUOTE] I also get stuck on the same place, maybe in manual modLazyFishing v1.3 (Multi Account Launcher, Fishing, Boot Throw, Auto Decons)in Trove Hacks & Cheats - Alright so everything works perfectly for me when I run boot drop in Image Search other than the boot drop; however, if i switch it to Manual mode the bots will start to mess up. They'll begin to stop fishing for some amMulti Client Launcher with Auto Login Saver. Both Steam and Standalone.in Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=reppin;10916019]You don't need to wait I supplied the source in the opening post. It uses autohotkey. You just need to wait to get the already compiled one.[/QUOTE] Lines 113, 114, 120, 121 contain syntax error

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Need help?