Posts by -0-
37 posts total, newest first.
[SELLING] Steam accountsin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Hello guys.
I am selling 2 of my accounts, below is the screenshot of both:
First account:
http://i.imgur.com/Vu60Z.jpg
Second account:
http://i.imgur.com/XfLcH.jpg
I am willing to accept offers, just tAccount sa CF PH!in CrossFire PH Discussions - [QUOTE=wildfire546;6462050]you teach me how to maka a hack i wiil give my account sfc to you ?? want ??[/QUOTE]
coding hacks for fps games is not something you will learn overnight.What game can i buy for 3$ only? :( im badly wanting to play DAYZ,BF3,D3 but imsopoorin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=alancik;6412290]SEEMS LEGIT. /Sarcasm.[/QUOTE]
Another judgmental faggot. I suggest you check my previous post. Nobody believes me when I sold Dota 2 for $90 in the past. Except when they began receiving the keysHackerMaybe Hack v5in CrossFire Philippines Hacks - Not working on PH ;[What game can i buy for 3$ only? :( im badly wanting to play DAYZ,BF3,D3 but imsopoorin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - i can give you bf3 account for $3 ;]
I'm a trusted seller here, no worries. I just need a fast cash, I'll buy a vip hack im lacking $2 ;]
Showing the 5 most recent posts.