Posts by DeMoniCaT
7 posts total, newest first.
SoulWorker Cheat Table v1.0in Other MMORPG Hacks - List of currently working exploits:
♦ Attack Speed / Movement Speed / Stamina
♦ Modifier to change Item Quality (0-100%) when you refine it (It's still random, but you can set it to be minimum 81%)
♦ TeSoulWorker Cheat Table v1.0in Other MMORPG Hacks - I really want to release this, but not until I figured out and added everything else that I want to be on this table; but to figure those out I need someone else with a lot of experience with memory editing & cheat enginBest Cheat Method (Undetected)in osu! Cheats & Hacks - I'd usually never post here; But: These are the worst possible settings.
Having the HoldTime between 12ms and 24ms will definitely get you banned anyways, since the lowest average interval is around 37ms (which was GayzReplay Copy Neko v2.0in osu! Cheats & Hacks - My issue is that it just crashes ;/ Giving me a .net error. I have the latest version installed though (i checked that) - any idea?Replay Copy Neko v2.0in osu! Cheats & Hacks - Welp. It gives me an error with .NET and crashes lel
Showing the 5 most recent posts.