Posts by -Reck
8 posts total, newest first.
CoD4 Modern Wafare1 1.6 Vip/Pub Hackin Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - Ahhh I got the SS's
http://i47.tinypic.com/32znf3q.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/2af0ffa.jpg
Sorry it took so long....CoD4 Modern Wafare1 1.6 Vip/Pub Hackin Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - *I did not make this D:*
Hello this is for CoD4 Modern Warfare 1!!! So far all I know is this works for 1.6 :eek:
Instructions
1.Start it (cod4Bot.exe Is the hack DON'T MESS ANYTHING UP OR IT PROBLLY WON'T WORK),
2.IWord association game - Spam to 1 million replies!in Spammers Corner - Blaaaaaaaah xDBind/Macro/Whateverin Call of Duty Modern Warfare Help - Hey guys, when ever i kill someone it says "(Playersname) as been owned by my (What ever gun I'm using). It's really freaking annoying I've been kicked from 5 severs and been perma banned from 1 sever! Please help me...What a loserin General - 95% of teens would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothersat the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste thisEVERYWHERE if you are in the 5% that would shout "Jump assholes nowjump you mother f**king assholes".
0
Showing the 5 most recent posts.