Posts by craftee13
106 posts total, newest first.
SKID RELEASEin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - i tried and it crashed and im on vista.CANA UPDATED 02/27 [ AIMBOT ]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - crashes when loading ca.BACKD00R - D3D Menu - WallHack - CrossHair - Working (02/23/2013)in Arctic Combat Hacks & Cheats - im using it on vista and the wh seems to only work through some walls not all which is kinda dissapointing but still better then nothing (:UAV Tool | Version 1.1 | 1.9.461 Compatiblein Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - does it give perm uav or just makes your normal uac a advanced?MW3 Server Host Tool v1.4in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=odil12345;6611068]Alright, first off I want to thank you master131 for this great hack. Second, I saw the first post as if I get a "Waiting for better host" title then my internet connection is slow. But it's not
Showing the 5 most recent posts.