Posts by Obscenity
21 posts total, newest first.
creeper.shin Minecraft Tools & Resources - princess meme
Yes please, oh and I didn't realize updates also need virus scans, so thanks for that too
/cheerHow do I UUID spoof in minecraftin Minecraft Tools & Resources - I dont think thats been a thing for a very long time, since the auth servers changed, so, unless you control the server you are joining, you cant do it.creeper.shin Minecraft Tools & Resources - /yeah
Long time no see
This time I give you all a tool to make finding public Minecraft servers so much easier
and a ton faster.
creeper.sh
Is a tool brought about by laziness, as most are.
You can use it forProfessional GroupManager Personin Minecraft Help - me? i use PermissionsExAutohotkey helpin Minecraft Help - this is not solved?
ok, suggestion from me... use the Wurst client and make a spammer script, you can use commands in it like .goto, .path, .jump, .nothing.
Edit:
oh and if you use the Wurst-Bot, that works too, b
Showing the 5 most recent posts.