Posts by imstillbad.
4 posts total, newest first.
LuaCSGO. A Lua API for CSGOin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - 1>------ Build started: Project: LuaBind, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V120\Microsoft.CppBuild.targets(364,5): warning MSB8004: Output Directory does not end witLuaCSGO. A Lua API for CSGOin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - [QUOTE=-InSaNe-;10799218]
And I thank you for that. Criticism always helps. I just pointed out some things that I thought you were mistaken about.[/QUOTE]
Can you update the dll file if I compile it I get errorsLuaCSGO. A Lua API for CSGOin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - [QUOTE=c0deine;10797357]They could be the same person...
- - - Updated - - -
I assume this has severe memory leaks or something since many others are also complaining about this. You're better off just using some pubLuaCSGO. A Lua API for CSGOin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - The esp is not working for me
I have VS 2015 and all it shows me is this after the injection
GameUI Background Panel
CConPanel
CFPSPanel
Engine Tools
GameUI Panel
staticGameDLLPanel
FocusOverlayPanel
staticPa
Showing the 4 most recent posts.