Posts by Mayfly
51 posts total, newest first.
♪♫♪MelodyCraft♫♪ [24/7][Bukkit][Cracked][Survival]in Minecraft Server Advertising - That would be your own connection, not ours.
We pay a very good company to host for us -and its very expensive as well =="♪♫♪MelodyCraft♫♪ [24/7][Bukkit][Cracked][Survival]in Minecraft Server Advertising - If you enjoy having a stable no-lag server that you would like to play survival on, then ♪♫♪MelodyCraft♫♪ is the server for you!
You do not have to be worried about griefers, we have made iCrash's Menu Hack v2.5 - [ RGB Chams / Nametags / Tabs ]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - , patched for me-ExileD- Public Hack v2.5 [UNDETECTED]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Very Laggy :/.Ac1d HaX v1.0in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I think this hack is now detected after the maintenance. I've only tried it once and have yet to run more tests but I currently think this is patched.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.