Posts by tolb
36 posts total, newest first.
Release Locked And Loaded Finalin WarRock - International Hacks - Alright, thanks to ||vengance|| I have gotten this working with his help ^.^ works very nicely, and all of you that said it's a virus, I'm just roflmao because this is really good...
Thanks :)Release Locked And Loaded Finalin WarRock - International Hacks - Was my bad, I was just being cautious as I'm pretty new to game hacking...Release Locked And Loaded Finalin WarRock - International Hacks - So any answer as to why I get the error I mentioned earlier about not being able to find the correct address or whatever..?Release Locked And Loaded Finalin WarRock - International Hacks - Well, I'm seeing alot of things about this that I don't like so I'm gonna remove it (from my computer) for the time being...Release Locked And Loaded Finalin WarRock - International Hacks - Well, I did infact download it from MPGH, the only Hacking Community I view, and I have extracted it, and I get this error when trying to launch it...
"Windows Cannot Access the specified device, path or file."
Showing the 5 most recent posts.