Posts by Crycoder
4 posts total, newest first.
[Release] Warrock Vip 19.07.2009 - Cracked by Cryteamin WarRock - International Hacks - Just for you:
The Cracked V.I.P Hack from GHB!
100% Undetected, 100% V.I.P! :D
Screen:
http://bigxxx.d4rc.net/wrd3d.png
Credits:
Cryteam: Crycoder (me) Crycrack (my mate)
Download:
As an Attachment
Gr[Release] COD 5 Multihackin Call of Duty 5 - World at War Hacks - Its not a Trojan. You Kid![Release] COD 5 Multihackin Call of Duty 5 - World at War Hacks - Yeah, Video and Screenshot cooming Soon. I haven't got Enough time, pls give Feedback!
@boobs_bees
Can you start it and make a Sceenshot of the Hack for me?
That would be nice, thx[Release] COD 5 Multihackin Call of Duty 5 - World at War Hacks - Hey,
here is my selfcoded COD5 Multihack. The Hack is 100% Undetected, and If you want, I will post more Hacks.
How to use:
You will see in the Readme File.
Features:
ESP;
Aimbot;
Wallhack;
Unl. Ammo
Scr
Showing the 4 most recent posts.