Posts by Symbol
316 posts total, newest first.
Free weapon Glitch.in Combat Arms Glitches - I am pretty sure the noobs who say this works are just idiots who are trying to fool you. I went over the whole thread and it seems like a stupid trick.So WolfTeam is easy to hack?in WolfTeam General - Hi I am planning on becoming a new hacker in this game. I wanna try it out and if its any good I will be releasing hacks.
Is it easy to hack?
Is it fun?
Is Cheat Engine 5.5 undetected on it? Without a Bypass?
Answer tNEXON HAS CROSSED THE LINE TIME TO BOYCOTTin Combat Arms Discussions - Meh I am uninstalling CA anyway, its boring now, and I am sick of the amount of little kids in that game.
I'ma go try out the new Beta of WolfTeam.
I'll start releasing hacks for it asap.Engine.exe cracked.in Combat Arms Discussions - You mind giving us a tutorial on how you did it?Hacks still working? 09-10-09in Combat Arms Help - Is HS aimbot patched for anyone else or is it just me?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.