Posts by pearington
11 posts total, newest first.
Selling Karambit | Blue Steel FT 80% Market OMMin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - [QUOTE=Tatenashi Sarashiki.;10819293]I can pay 70% of market. Let me know![/QUOTE]
I'd love it of you added my skype so we could negotiate.
Edit: I added you!Selling Karambit | Blue Steel FT 80% Market OMMin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - [QUOTE=Hanuko;10815342]Do you want to trade for a steam account, with 116 games, but one ban on the record? Total value of the account is 723 Euros
EDIT: Nevermind, you're selling, sorry.[/QUOTE]
Yes sorry I'm looking fSelling Karambit | Blue Steel FT 80% Market OMMin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Selling Karambit | Blue Steel FT 80% Market
Skype : Kyleis55
https://i.gyazo.com/192435b5ee837873e6a02ef89b04ec93.png
http://steamcommunity.com/id/30677460alt/inventory/
We will use an OMMCharacter Resets Model to Michael DeSanta every time i die.in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Help - I have the same problem, let me know if u find a fix.GTA V Modded Accounts Rank 450 with 500 Million $10 USDin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) User Services/Shops - Added on skype
Showing the 5 most recent posts.