Posts by straightsavagem9
177 posts total, newest first.
Mike's GTA H4x 1.38 Extended [External Menu] [MPGH]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=MohammadBNA;13025351]some options are working, some are not, like god mode, super jump, never wanted and some other things work, and options like fill ammo and some other that I don't recall at the moment are not Mike's GTA H4x 1.38 Extended [External Menu] [MPGH]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=MikeRohsoft;13016843]i hope that, you know:
What are you doing, is a free ban.[/QUOTE]
Oh I know, I don't really mind. Time trials do work in Invite only lobbies though so I won't get banned through reports at lMike's GTA H4x 1.38 Extended [External Menu] [MPGH]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - Found out the coords by myself.
On a different note, there seems to be no way to change the time trial script to not press W. It's not needed for it to work and it makes afking with time trial script on while browsingMike's GTA H4x 1.38 Extended [External Menu] [MPGH]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - Anyone know current time trial coordinates?Buying Runescape 07 Accounts and Gold.in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Added you for the second time, didn't accept me the first time or didn't even seem to acknowledge me. Skype: fauxific
Showing the 5 most recent posts.