Posts by Magnetic2015
7 posts total, newest first.
APB Hacks for APB Accounts¦Legendariesin All Points Bulletin Reloaded Sell Selling / Trading / Buying - There are people that dont want to play anymore because they lag, so therefor they exchange their weapons for hacks.Ursus for Paypal Cash on Citadelin All Points Bulletin Reloaded Sell Selling / Trading / Buying - You are a scammer!Key to the City Pack 40$ Paypalin All Points Bulletin Reloaded Sell Selling / Trading / Buying - $40 ? Thats just $10 off its original price. Its a good offer but still I can buy the 85% off G1C and get it for like $30
I am not saying its not a good deal just warning people how to be smart![Citadel] Account Enforcer 110Rin All Points Bulletin Reloaded Sell Selling / Trading / Buying - He is trustable he bought from me G1C and I bought from him GTA 5 once and an APB reloaded account.Ursus on Citadelin All Points Bulletin Reloaded Sell Selling / Trading / Buying - Laurr do you have any proofs he scammed ? He bought from me on another forum. I bought from him an APB reloaded account. He is trustful dont believe in that guy.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.