Posts by Sandbox1
8 posts total, newest first.
Infamous GTA V Menu Update 2 (ONLINE|BYPASS|CONTROLLER SUPPORT|1.29)in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - Detected. Maybe 1.29 checks to see if the file(s) exist by some kind of hash check?New Ban Wave - [9/17/15] - Beware!in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Discussions - I've just had an email telling me I've been flagged, does this mean I'm also banned? First time.
Only used:
- Spawning vehicles
- Not wanted
- Police ignore
- Engine horsepower
- Vehicle modifications
* InfamousInfamous GTA V Menu Update 2 (ONLINE|BYPASS|CONTROLLER SUPPORT|1.29)in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=AvashiXite;10889292]What options are undetected in the menu for example car spawning?
Can someone make a list for me.
I don't feel the mood to get banned for a second time[/QUOTE]
That's what safe mode is foWhich Options We Can Use In GTA Online?in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Discussions - As I understand it, changing stat values on your character is apparently detected, spawning money is definitely detected, and finally rumour has it that changing player model may also be detected.Infamous GTA V Menu Update 1 (ONLINE|BYPASS|CONTROLLER SUPPORT|1.28)in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - Just wanted to reply to this thread to say that I'm using Infamous, have done for ages. I don't grief players with it, I don't change the essence of the gameplay so that it would effect others on the session. I mainly us
Showing the 5 most recent posts.