Posts by evo85210
167 posts total, newest first.
Smurf Bot Leveler [AHK]in League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - on your post it says source code included, but I don't see it?
I want to do some modifications so it's more suitable for my computer speedReferral Bot (works in background)in League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - I'm not officially actively involved in league bot-ing anymore.
League has been updated a few times since this bot has been released, whether it's working or not is unconfirmed, but it seems to be NOT working anymore forSmurf Bot Leveler [AHK]in League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - here's the problems I've noticed after running for about a day.
1. doesn't buy exp boost
2. doesn't switch accounts after reaching level 10Smurf Bot Leveler [AHK]in League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - it's working, simple and easy (Y)Customizable League Referral and Level Bot - Works in Background!in League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - guys, give him a break, bots are hard to code
there is no bot that'll work for everyone simple because of different computer settings and speed
Showing the 5 most recent posts.