Posts by Jerk
150 posts total, newest first.
Gavisann's Basic Menu v1.0in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Nice hack bro! Whats the pick-up hack??Zane Simple Public Hack!(First Hack)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Its not working for me...
vista 32 bit portal injector.Desperatein Combat Arms Help - I need help so badly! I just can't get any hack to work, I tried every thing again last night and it just closes on the little "connecting..." window with the girl on it! Please any suggestions or maybe a Mod could TV meGIRLSin Flaming & Rage - You just can't go wrong with a girl like the one in my signature.
She is cute, creative, and if she was a game hacker omgosh would we all be screwed!Homosexuality; it isn't a joke..in Flaming & Rage - [quote=joblo150;2335798]i'm in a city where liberals and faggots took over. i fucking hate this shit, i hope osama is doing somthing to bomb these motherfuckers.
its about time, we had an attack on east coast, now it
Showing the 5 most recent posts.