Posts by Need Help With Tapping
14 posts total, newest first.
Anti-Kick/Server Killin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - I use name esp, aimbot, texture hackAnti-Kick/Server Killin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - Im just saying that they didnt say "we dont have hax" they said "theres no such thing noob". that pisses me offAnti-Kick/Server Killin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - I'm sick and tired of this fucking forum treating me like a piece of shit. I asked about anti-kick, and they said I cant get kicked and closed the fucking thread. So i'll explain. When your playing a cracked game, if theAnti-Kick?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - Its really annoying when those legit noobs always kick me.Nuke Hackin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - Is there a hack that makes the nuke require only 3 kills or a few kills to get? I just wanna take a screenshot of me nuking
Showing the 5 most recent posts.