Posts by jermy1810
26 posts total, newest first.
Jermy1810's and Whit's first hack as a team!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Opps forgot second virus scan!!!!Jermy1810's and Whit's first hack as a team!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I HAVE CALLED IT QUITS IM SICK OF THIS I TRY TO HELP AND I GET CALLED NAMES SO IM DONE BYE!!!
There are no hot keys or menu its all automatically done.
1. Real Chams (Front: Black, Back: Red)
2. No Recoil/Spread
3. InstNEED HELP!!!!!!!!!in Combat Arms Help - OK well i want to make a menu for my hack i made right now it all turns
on automatically and it all works. but i cant turn stuff off well if you can
help it would be nice.
http://i827.photobucket.com/albums/zz191/jermHow to make a menu for combat arms hacksin Programming Tutorial Requests - I want to know how to make a menu i have the hack but no hotkeys or menu and i want to make it a menu. right now all the hacks work and when you inject the hack they all work you cant turn them off so i want a menu.
HCheck this outin Showroom - how i spam
Showing the 5 most recent posts.