Posts by Jacket_
4 posts total, newest first.
A bit Smarter : Multihack 5.0 [Fully External] [Rage/Legit]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Codex155;11234439]stop fucking troll its Undetected[/QUOTE]
Only other hack which I used was a triggerbot against Bots with -insecure so either this bloody hack is detected or -insecure did NOT work.A bit Smarter : Multihack 5.0 [Fully External] [Rage/Legit]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Can confirm, it's detected.
imgur.com/jvlBkKQ.pngA bit Smarter : Multihack 5.0 [BETA5] [Full External] [Rage/Legit]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=robin911;11230182]Lmao, I logged in and I got an notification. Account untrusted. wtf?[/QUOTE]
Probably played far too obvious and got a Overwatch 'cause of it, lol.Scouthacks?in Counter-Strike 2 Help - Well, I decided to take a look and honestly? This site looks fake as fuck + I haven't met one single person who used Scouthacks.
I'd love some input from someone who actually downloaded this "hack" from there and used i
Showing the 4 most recent posts.