Posts by trapremix
6 posts total, newest first.
becarful with the codes peoplein Dead Frontier Hacks - Me puedes dar el código para instakill porfa ☹
[QUOTE=lautava;14803717]https://imgur.com/a/2rqSsxn
14 days ban hahahaha be careful
ahora que pienso lo que me parece que paso es que usando el hack de wasMANUAL CODES?in Dead Frontier Hacks - DOES ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO UPDATE MANUEL CODES LIKE ETERAN WAS POSTING? THOSE R BETTER NEVER GOT BANNED USING THOSE..
ONLY GOT BANNED USING STRIPT CODE INTO LAU.. I ONLY USED THE BASICS.. 900 DAMAGE.. DISABLE ZOMBIES ATTADF banned??in Dead Frontier Hacks - HOW CAN yOU GET (CAUGHT)BANNED FROM DEAD FRONTIER??
GOT BANNED FOR 7 DAY??
KIND OF NEW BUT I LVL UP TO FAST TO LVL 60 IN A WEEK IN MP?? SHOULD I USE SP??
CAN ANYONE TELL ME THE RULES, SO I WONT GET BANNED THE NEXT TIMEONE SCRIP FULL HACKin Dead Frontier Hacks - i exucute this right?? copy the whole thing into the output in CHeat engine?? can u get banned 4 this??
i already got banned 4 7day//// use this in single player???New Codes 2015in Dead Frontier Hacks - MP as in multiply player?? play offline and run for a competition as in events ??
Showing the 5 most recent posts.