Posts by iresaint93
145 posts total, newest first.
Flameswor10 Menu Hack [v5.4] || Nametags + Health Bars + Radar || Loaderin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - still works fineCombat Arms losing its appeal?in Combat Arms Discussions - Haven't spent a penny on this game. It lost it's appeal a year ago but I just came back yesterday. Someone help me! D:Flameswor10 Menu Hack [v5.4] || Nametags + Health Bars + Radar || Loaderin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=The productive cunt;5862872]http://screensnapr.com/e/6n6xoM.png
Help? I've ran as Admin and this keeps coming up.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, what FinalHazard_ said, I had the same problem and disabled the antivirus for Toy ACR w/ Squirtle!in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - POOOOOOOOOOOOOOKEEEEEEEEEMOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNN
If it was for another gun I would use D:M416 Mod (not my best)in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - [quote=-Souljaboy;5040675]Lmaoo ahahahaha stfu dude dont talk i mod better than you to im not the one asking for help on how to fix gray gun keep quiet kid[/quote]
And this is coming from a kid with the name souljaboy
Showing the 5 most recent posts.