Posts by smurftastic
32 posts total, newest first.
trying to find save dbd cloud filein Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - Unless you have a bypass, you wont get far. and there's no public one.I have experience VAC Ban I not use cheat anything new account 2 acc.in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - I can barely understand your english. But if you're coming here to bitch about this, and claim you never cheated, I think you're lying, and in a place where it wont do you any good. What do you hope to achieve by being a180/360 ahk scriptin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=dtb345;14046643]smurf i can sell it to you[/QUOTE]
you still haven't got in touch with me.180/360 ahk scriptin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - right, I can do that, it's just I'd rather have the wdsa and wasd bound to one key.180/360 ahk scriptin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - Hm. Cash is an issue atm, but next week, perhaps. if you're serious, message me.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.