Posts by lalajie
8 posts total, newest first.
[X32.2.0] 059 clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=LifeOfLlama;14614392]The client is connecting to the closest server no matter what you select. You can change servers by using a vpn[/QUOTE]
Which Vpn would u recommend, A few that i Used, the message account i[X32.1.2] 059 clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=ComSlayer;14611342]Did you type in the version correctly? I realize I put an extra dot in the version I put in parenthesis. Actual version is X32.2.0 - type it in exactly like that.[/QUOTE]
Ahh isee it worked. T[X32.1.2] 059 clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=ComSlayer;14611321]For anyone who doesn't know this, you can still play using your outdated 059 client. On the main screen, click the version number on the bottom left and a text box will pop up. Type in the cur[X32.1.2] 059 clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Client outdated minutes ago?Request need of bot for combat trophy grimmire 3.3in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - I tried to customize my own bot for combat trophy, which brings you straight to boss room without hitting the minions. I tried to find over the site and can't seem to find any. Is there a bot created just like that? Or c
Showing the 5 most recent posts.