Posts by omgtrove
25 posts total, newest first.
Flux 1k / 0.05 $ - Low prices!in Trove Marketplace - need a bump.Flux 1k / 0.05 $ - Low prices!in Trove Marketplace - [QUOTE=1001kek;10973798]Vouch, Fast, easy and very reliable[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=unnamed1102;10971973]He is really awesome trader. very fast and safeee[/QUOTE]
Ty Guys. Im gonna make a little discount for next purchuase if buNeed a middleman for trovein Middleman Lounge - [QUOTE=Hugo Boss;10973875]
Unofficial Middleman is not allowed and will lead to a permanent ban.[/QUOTE]
uh hugo Sorry! trade trough u for trove flux days ago.
ty for the advice anyway, <3Lure 1 : 0,5 Flux Only for Mpgh Users!!in Trove Marketplace - [QUOTE=Team0987;10971849]I have no skype but I want some lures ..I will buy. Can you private message me your ign?[/QUOTE]
email sent.Need a middleman for trovein Middleman Lounge - [QUOTE=Mocciolo90;10970968]Hello as title says i need a middleman for trove, i need to sell some currency (paypal) asap. ty (my skype contact is Mocciolo90)[/QUOTE]
if u dont find an official middleman. i just go with h
Showing the 5 most recent posts.